Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) NW2 Cricklewood

Are you about to place your commercial or residential property in NW2 Cricklewood on the market? If so, have you commissioned the relevant Energy Performance Certificate for your property? If the answer is no, then My London Tradesmen has just saved you from facing a substantial fine of up to £5000. It is a legal requirement for all properties being placed on the market in the United Kingdom to have an Energy Performance Certificate issued.

An Energy Performance Certificates main component is a bar chart on the front page. This chart gives the energy efficiency rating of your commercial or residential property in NW2 Cricklewood and compares it against similar properties in the area. This will be indicated by your current score being placed on the chart somewhere between letter A and letter G. If your property scores an A grade then it is has achieved the most efficient score possible. If it has been rated as G then it is in serious need of improvements because this is the lowest score possible for energy efficiency.

Another prominent feature of the Energy Performance Certificate is another chart, but this one features the estimated running costs of your property. It also places the estimated costs alongside the potential savings you could make if you implemented some cost effective improvements. These recommendations are not compulsory but are advised as useful methods of decreasing your energy bills. Your Energy Performance Certificate may suggest improvements such as installing loft insulation or double glazed windows and these simple acts can save a great deal of money in the long run. If your property has scored particularly poorly in the Energy Performance Certificate ratings, then you should seriously consider making the changes in order to save the environment and your money.

Depending on the type of property you are about to sell or let in NW2 Cricklewood, you will have to have either Commercial Energy Performance Certificate or a Domestic Energy Performance Certificate produced. If your property is used for non-residential purposes but as a place of business then you must have a Commercial EPC produced. If your property will be used solely for residential purposes then you must have a Domestic EPC produced.

In order to obtain either form of the Energy Performance Certificate before you put your NW2 Cricklewood property on the market, simply fill out our online form and My London Tradesmen will contact companies on your behalf. You will be supplied with up to 3 quotes, leaving you to make an informed decision regarding which tradesman to employ based on the quotes you have received.

All of the tradesmen we use have received up to date training and are registered with all the necessary bodies. We only use reputable and trustworthy tradesmen.