End of Tenancy Cleaning
Arranging for a property to be cleaned before the start of a tenancy period and following it is often overlooked and frequently necessary. As a Landlord or Estate Agent moving tenants either in or out of a property can be stressful and as busy people the last thing you want to worry about is the cleaning of a property. It is especially important for end of tenancy cleaning as your tenants will not want to move into a property and have the stress of cleaning it out on top of the other hassles of moving house.
End of tenancy cleaning can include:
(Below is a guide only, services will vary depending upon the company)
For All Rooms
- Vacuuming, sweeping and mopping (on the appropriate surfaces)
- Removing cob webs and dusting all surfaces
- Cleaning skirting boards, picture rails and banisters
- Moving furniture (where possible) to clean underneath
- Cleaning doors and door frames
- Dusting and cleaning all fixtures and fittings
- Cleaning and polishing mirrors and windows
- Removing rubbish
- Cleaning all cupboards/draws inside and out
- Defrosting freezers
- Cleaning/polishing all kitchen appliances (portable and fitted)
- Cleaning/polishing all tops and surfaces
- De-scaling sinks
- De-scaling and cleaning sinks/toilet (seat and bowl)/shower/bath/tiles
- Disinfecting floors, toilet, and all surfaces
- Cleaning/polishing taps
- Washing and de-scaling bathtub/shower cubicle
Once you have submitted your job via our online form, My London Tradesmen will contact companies on your behalf, you will receive up to 3 quotes leaving you to make an informed decision regarding the best tradesman to employ based on the quotes you have received.
All of the tradesmen we use have received up to date training and are registered with all the necessary bodies. We only use reputable and trustworthy tradesmen.