How to Flush a Radiator in London
If you are looking to discover more about how to flush a radiator then you have come to the right place! This blog article shall clearly explain the process in 5 simple and stress free steps, and demonstrate why Gas Boilers Serving is the right company for you.
1) Give one of our polite and accommodating advisors at Gas Boilers Servicing a call to book your power flush appointment. They will be more than happy to answer any specific queries that you have about how to flush a radiator. Moreover, they can book appointments at weekends and evenings to fit around every schedule.
2) One of our skilled engineers will come to your home within a prearranged 2 hour time slot. We are proud to also offer a key collection and drop off service to a different address within a 5 mile radius of your home, leaving you free to get on with your life. Our engineers are extremely experienced at how to flush a radiator, as they carry out power flushes on a daily basis. They will connect a powerful Kamco machine to your system, usually at the tails of your radiators.
3) Next, the machine will pump water and chemicals though through your system. This mixture will flush out all of the sludge and debris that is blocking your pipes and stopping proper circulation.
4) Once the engineer has completed the power flush they can then install a MagnaClean filter to your boiler which will prevent the further build up of magnetic and non-magnetic particles. This is low maintenance and your Gas Boiler Servicing engineer can even show you how you can clean it yourself, saving expensive call out fees in the future.
5) Our engineers will fully clean up once they are finished, leaving your house in a neat and tidy state. This is because they put down dust sheets before starting this is quick and easy process. They shall then present you with Gas Boilers Servicing twelve month guarantee to leave you secure in the longevity and quality of the power flush you have received.
Hopefully you know feel confident in the process of how to flush a radiator. If you have any further questions or wish to take the first step towards having cleaner radiators and lower fuel bills today then please contact us.